Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cheat on School Good N' Bad












Good:

What, you say cheating in school is bad? NO ITS NOT! Cheating in school is a masterpiece! Why studying long hours when you can get the same grade in 10 minutes??? I dont cheat all the time, but when I have to, I do it! If I didn't study for a test, of have study very little time, I CHEAT. Cheating on a major test and getting away with it is great feeling!

+You can get an excellent grade without studying
+You will feel good if you aren't busted

Bad:
People say that if you cheat on school you wont get a future. If you get caught you may have 0 on the test or even have to do some other tasks(or not).

-You may have 0 on your test
-You may get used to cheating on school forever


Note: I DONT cheat on all tests and exams. Lets see ive got a 40% of cheating in school. Last time it was on a philosophy test. I didnt study anything because I had to do 2 research projects, so with this I had major ass problems in study for the test, leaving me only 6 hours to study!! So, i cheated, i wasnt busted, I got positive on test ahahaha and I felt good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree on cheating on school, i cheat several times and my grades are good :P
but i dont cheat much now, but when i need to cheat, i cheat.

Unknown said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

Well written article.